«Je ne veux pas gagner ma vie, je l’ai.» Boris Vian, L'écume des jours

11/07/2010

a conflict with life

christine owman, schwedische sängerin, hat schwarz-weiße bewegt-fundstücke aneinandergereiht. die menschheit wollte wohl schon im hoch hinaus: ein telegramm an die erde mit bitte zur aufhebung der schwerkraft...


ihre sicht der dinge:
Living today, atleast in my generation equals to the eternal search and race towards getting acknowledgement from others. Getting seen. There once was a saying "I think, therefore I am.” Todays version of that is "You see me, therefore I am".
I don't have to stand out of the crowd. I just don't want to be a part of it.
                                                                                                                                                                                                       Christiane Owman

Keine Kommentare: